Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hot Wheels Porsche!

msh_captamcorgiporsche.jpg

I've never quite understood why manufacturers of toy cars, like Corgi, Matchbox, Mattel, and Johnny Lightning ever thought it was a good idea to create car toys and plaster stickers of super-heroes on 'em... or for that matter, creating vehicles for heroes out of whole cloth that had no bearing on the character!

My file notes say that this is a Corgi car, but I strongly suspect the seller of this on eBay had it wrong, and it's really a Hot Wheels car. I can't see Cap driving one of these, can you?

2 comments:

  1. The seller was likely correct. That's certainly not a Hot Wheels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take your word for it, then! I've never really been a collector of any of those kind of toys...

    ReplyDelete